Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Memory Lane Inn: The Crafting

IMG_0744

IMG_0735

IMG_0797

IMG_0800

I was going to post these last week (after the France announcement) and forgot! Anywhoo - this is me working on my NEW Art Journal + the first few pages that I completed on our weekend craft retreat.

I found that I really relied on the "assignments" from my Art Journal class last spring and found it harder to come up with different techniques and ideas by myself.  Sometimes I would rather have someone tell me what to write about and ideas on how to make it come to life.  Hopefully, this will improve with experience and time! 


IMG_0812

IMG_0814

IMG_0817

IMG_0820

IMG_0823

IMG_0816

I think this is going to be a great outlet for me in France.  Very therapeutic and fun! Plus, I will have beauty all around me for inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. love the new journal and the shirt you are wearing in the pics. =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...