Monday, November 21, 2011

The Big Challenge

This week my in laws are on a European cruise out of Italy (lucky!!!) and we are flying solo at The Colorado. This is half terrifying and half exciting. Sheri and I spent last week preparing the menus and making my grocery list for this week so we should be set!
It's a different kind of anxiety when you are cooking for paying clients instead of your husband and/or friends! Plus, I don't want to reflect poorly on The Colorado and it's reputation. Wish me luck! 


First Up: Spaghetti Bolognaise...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Thhinking about you today...you'll do great! So proud of you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

    If all else fails, you can make Deb's Dr. Pepper pot roast. You've got that one down!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...